Fellow-ers

Sunday, 24 February 2013

19th Post - Insta - Stuff and....

Hiya!


My computer has recovered and I've never felt better ^_^

Instagram, PICS!, and new achievements :)

First things first!

The gift card for the baby, pending for so long now...


Mom was going to a party held to celebrate the occasion of a new addition to the family.. We bought the gift, but figured it was missing something. Hence the card below was added to it.



So it was a boy, hence the blue and yellow.

(Yellow goes well with cards for girls as well. Go ahead try it!)  


Yellow cardstock, ribbon from stash and the Button flower - 'Delights' Sunny Side, American Crafts.
Background stamp - Heart Flower, Prima Marketing

Font - Free hand




Here you are... Up close

I made another one for my aunt. She was going to the same party as mom.




The makings are all the same. However, a little more colourful.

Different alignment of font and ribbon, with the flower at the corner - really changes the whole look.

Aunt loved it.

The new mom was super glad about it. :D

Also, here's a preview of the diary I gave to my sister. After having added my touch of course... :P


Here's the binding side of the diary.
 I hope the picture below doesn't give too much away. 

The next post is all about this!



And.. and.. and.. the Instagram pic (my First!!) - go check it out .. Here

Leave your comments below. I shall make sure I get back to you.

I did say something about the blog feature... That's up next,

Till then,

(Really happy I got this post up)...
Craft-ily Yours,

Ayesha Naseem


1 comment:

  1. Ayesha, your posts are absolutely amazing. Keep up the great work. Thanks for the mention on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete